Asia Trail respects your privacy.
Types of Personal Data Collected
Information we collect. We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. We collect personal information you provide to use. Instances where we would collect your information:
- Register or post comments on the Sites. We will collect your username, password, and email address.
- Subscribe to Asia Trail. We will collect credit card number, billing address, and other payment information.
- Enter into a promotion or contest sponsored by ASCLTD. We will collect information you provide for such promotions or contests.
- Register for an ASCLTD event. We will collect information such as your username, password, name, email address, phone number, birth date, gender, emergency contact information.
- We also collect information you provide us in contact forms, emails, and surveys.
Information Automatically Collected. When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, access times, browser type and language, operating system, domain name, and the website you visited before you visited our Sites are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites:
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons (aka clear gifs). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Purposes of Collecting Personal Data
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- Our delivery agents for delivering Asia Trail and/or other products in respect of your subscription or free trial;
- We share your information with and otherwise enable third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to collect your information in order to do that work.
- If you enter a promotional events or a contest, we may disclose your personal information to third parties involved in these marketing activities (“Marketing Partners”) to allow them to process the Activities and market their products or services to you or for other marketing purposes.
- We may use third parties event registration services for ASCLTD events (“Registration Partners”). We currently use www.dagoba.co. If you register for an event through a Registration Partner, we may disclose your personal information to the Registration Partner to allow them to process the registration for the event.
- We share your information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company, or any bankruptcy proceedings.
- We share your information with persons or institutions and for such purposes as required under law or by an order of a court, regulatory authority or governmental body.
Data Disclosure and Marketing Usage
If we need to disclose your personal data for purposes other than those stated above, we can only do so subject to obtaining your consent.
We may occasionally use the personal data for direct marketing: (i) promotion of Asia Trail (ii) Specified products and/or services of our business partners, provided that you have explicitly consented to such use.
We only retain your personal data for such period as necessary for such data usage purposes as you have consented to.
You have the right to opt-out, at any time, of any marketing materials that you have agreed to receive and/or you have been receiving.
Data access/correction and/or opt-out requests to us may be emailed to us at email@example.com
Visitors can browse our Sites on an anonymous basis. We have not configured our Sites to collect any personal information from your computer without your input. This means we will not know your identity and/or personal data about you unless you, as an anonymous visitor, voluntarily and knowingly provide us with such information.